|Become a Member|
Join other professionals who are dedicated to making Health, Safety, and the Environment an Integral and Important Part of Education, Work, and Life. Membership dues not only afford you great discounts and benefits, but also funds tuition scholarships for secondary school science, art and technology teachers to attend LSI Safety Short Courses and Seminars.
Please contact LSI for more information about Memberships.
Discover the road to safer labs...
- Read the world's only Newsletter dedicated to Lab Safety
- Shop discounted prices for publications, videos, posters and more to expand your lab safety library
- Borrow/Rent videos and books to create a safer lab safety program
- Learn about free and discounted lab safety resources
- Receive tools for rating and prioritizing the development of your lab safety program
*Student Membership is for full time students. Copy of ID required.
*K-12 Teacher Membership requires a copy of teacher’s ID.
*1 free standard webinar per Member. For additional attendees the cost is $5/ extra participation certificate.
Benefit Changes (as of 3/1/16):
- LSI's SOS Newsletter is now free to everyone. Spread the word. Sign up Now!
- Only LSI Members receive access to past SOS issues.
- 15% off Discount on all Live Courses (was 5%) and Online Course (was 10%).(Members Only)
- Now each Member receives 1 Free Standard Webinar.
- New Members Only & Free Documents Request Form.
- LSI's Lending Library is now online through Vimeo. (Org. Members Only)
- Current SOS Subscribers will be upgraded to Individual Memberships.
- Current Individual Members & Org Members will be grandfathered into new benefits.
Purchase your Membership:
|Make a Contribution|
LSI is a non-profit 501(C)(3) corporation and Massachusetts Public Charity. Your donation to LSI is tax deductible and will make a lasting contribution to safety in education and education about safety. For more details check out our page and see what your contribution can go towards.
|Sign-up for LSI's SOS Newsletter [FREE]|
Each issue of SOS includes editorials, safety tips, discussions from our listserv, expanded information on 1-3 of the Laboratory Safety Guidelines from our 40 Guidelines, along with letters to the editor and comments or questions from readers with answers and much more. Share this link with your students, co-workers, friends and family.
|Join our Mailing List [FREE]|
Our email updates announce new products and upcoming course offerings, discounts and early registration rates in your area. The Mailing blast also keeps you current on Lab safety news: regulations, accidents, and changes.
You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will never share or sell your contact information. Free to Join!
|Become a Corporate Sponsor|
Donations can be targeted to specific programs.
- The Audio-Visual Lending Library
- The National Conferences
- Newsletter Distribution to specific states or communities
- Regional Training Programs
Please contact LSI Director, Dr. James Kaufman for more information about corporate sponsorship.